Live-In Care for Coral Gables Seniors Who Need Extensive Assistance
When a senior’s care needs increase, this does not mean he or she can no longer age in place. With the right level of assistance, it is possible to complete day-to-day tasks, continue to enjoy freedom and autonomy, and maintain preferred routines and schedules. Home Care Assistance in Coral Gables, FL, offers the level of care that seniors need to manage a serious illness and recover from an injury or hospital stay. Our 24-hour caregivers provide around-the clock-support and assistance with the exact tasks a senior needs help with the most.
24-Hour Assistance with Important Daily Tasks
Live-in and 24-hour care from Home Care Assistance Coral Gables provides the highest level of assistance with a variety of essential day-to-day tasks. These benefits include:
- One-on-one personalized assistance
- Holistic care that benefits the body, mind, and spirit
- Constant companionship for seniors who are housebound
- Peace of mind for family members who are unable to provide around-the- clock assistance
- Overnight assistance with toileting, transfers, and other essential tasks
- Help for seniors experiencing sundowners syndrome or those who prefer off-hour schedules
- Care outside of the home – at appointments, the grocery store, social outings, or wherever the senior chooses to go
The live-in caregivers at Home Care Assistance empower aging adults to set their own schedules and routines, and these schedules can be rearranged at any time, even on a day-to-day basis, to accommodate a senior’s individual preferences.
Live-In Caregivers Are a Boon, Not a Burden
Some seniors feel insecure about the idea of having a live-in caregiver because they do not want someone else moving into their home. This is never a worry with Home Care Assistance of Coral Gables. Our live-in caregivers retain their own residence and only enter the senior’s home during their assigned shift. While in the home, their sole responsibility is to ensure the care and wellbeing of the client. Live-in caregivers also form meaningful bonds with seniors, making our clients more receptive to having someone in the home and increasingly comfortable receiving 24-hour assistance.
Coral Gables Home Care Assistance live-in care offers the highest level of support when seniors need it most. To learn more about our at-home care services or to schedule a no-obligation evaluation in your home, call us anytime at 1 (305) 964-5636.